Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Late Night Call

So I'm in a deep sleep and I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller id and see it's Jesse obviously calling from Vegas. I figured.....what the hell I better answer. I love talking to drunk people.

I get on the phone and all I can hear from the other end is yelling or loud noises of some sort. They could have been aliens for all I know. I thought it said Jesse on my caller id but maybe it was mistaken or maybe Jesse was abducted by some alien creatures from another plant, also known as, Dana and Elizabeth. Well, anyways. All I can hear are loud noises coming from every which way on the phone and once and a while I hear my name. So I try to answer back but it seems as if I can hear them but they can't hear me. Maybe my phone is on mute. Not really sure. I was half a sleep at the time so it could have totally been me.

To top it off, I keep hearing Dana say "Elizabeth is flicking pickles....stop flicking pickles....guess what? Elizabeth is flicking pickles" LOL! All and all I would have to give you all an 8 for the drunk call. The rowdiness on the call was definitely a plus and I got a little humor out of the pickles comments but it was only 11:41pm when the call came through. Pretty early for a drunk call. TJ and I called you around 3am or so. Something like that. Next time........call later and I may bump you up to a 9.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger TJ said...

woohoo! Drunk calls! Is BC not posting on here anymore?

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger ROCau said...

I'm trying to get him to post again. He's was gone the past two weeks with Vegas and then a cruise with family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home