Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jesus is Homeless

Ryan and I were walking down to the US Bank parking garage after work yesterday, when a homeless man with a striking resemblance to Jesus walked past us. I asked Ryan if that was Jesus and he said, "Yeah I think it was...and we didn't even ask him a question." We could have asked him anything. Like what is the meaning of life? Or when am I going to die? Or who will win the Super Bowl this year? Or is Michael Jackson really an alien? Or how does Jessica Alba shave her holy land? So many questions that I don't have the answer to. And we completely f-ed it up. Later I started thinking that I should have given him a buck or something. I mean, it is Jesus. I think I can spare a friggin dollar. I'm probably going to Hell now because I didn't even say hi let alone give him any money. I didn't read his sign either, but if I had to guess, it said "God Bless" somewhere on it.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Haha - shave the holy land

 

Post a Comment

<< Home