Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Killing People is Cool

I'm going to start killing people because you can get out of that shit in a minute. "I'm crazy. Blah blah blah." Are you f-ing kidding me? Some stupid biatch kills her five children in a bathtub and people feel sympathy for her? WTF? What a terrible precedent to set. Obviously anyone who kills someone is crazy. I say kill that biatch by drowning her in a bathtub. A little taste of her own medicine. I can't believe the jury would give her a pass. The only thing I can come up with is the jury was a bunch of f-ing Democrats.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I just got a thing in the mail today for jury duty. Murder? Hang 'em!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger ROCau said...

Ok.....let's not start talking smack about the Democrats. That is definitely a bunch of crap that she got off with insanity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home