Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Bash 2008




Here are the photos from the New Year's Bash 2008 at my place:




The highlights were:



  • My oldest brother Ron and his wife Wendy came to the party and surprised me

  • My bathroom is decorated with Santa Claus and when you go to the bathroom, it feels like he is watching you from every angle. Very freaky so someone covered him up with TP.

  • Beer pong, cornhole, shot glass checkers, shots of Irish Car Bombs using Ryan's Cream

  • Jesse showing is Patriotism....check photo above

All and all, a fun night of drinking!

3 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Looks like y'all had a hell of a time! That Jesse character is looking damn skinny. I think he needs to eat more.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger ROCau said...

LOL...I hear that alot! You actually sound like my Mom. It was a good time for sure. Forgot to mention that we had Skyline the next day after the Party.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger BigCountry said...

Hahaha skinny! Well I have actually put a few more pounds on. I was down to 220. Gotta get back on a diet. But I don't want to start right now and be lumped in with all these damn New Years resolution flunkies.

New Years was pretty fun. I got hammered as usual. Thankfully I had a girl this time because it was all couples.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home