Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wii Adventure - Guess it was meant to be!


Yes, it's true. Jesse bought a Wii at 2am in the morning. Now let's step back into time to see how this came to be.


Well, it all started at Jesse's apartment. It was a Friday and we both finished up a Superman. Seems like that is always where our stories start. From there, we were bored and Dana had just stopped over. Jesse said, "I was actually thinking about getting a Wii today." I replied kind of jokingly, "You should." I guess those were the magic words because the next thing I know we were on the adventure of our lifetimes or as I would say "the longest damn trip of my life."


To make a long story short, here are the highlights:


1) Walmart on Ridge Road closed at 11pm and we got there around 11:20....BOOOOOOO!

2) Meijer just down the street was sold out......Double BOOOOOO!

3) Jesse says "I think it's over, I'm just not meant to have a Wii." Sorry but God or the devil had different plans.

4) We venture back to Jesse's but oh no it does not end there.

5) We look online and Walmart on Kingman Road has one and it's only 6.84 miles away. We call and they have 3.....the guy on the other end says ".....but we won't be able to hold it for you" What the hell, it's 12:30am at night, who the hell is going to buy 3 Wii's at 12:30am. Anyway.

6) We drive to a Walmart close to Kingman but it was wrong Walmart. No Wii's there.

7) We drive to Kingman Road which happens to be a housing development with No Walmarts in site. Directions on Walmart website were wrong......I'm calling some Sheninigans. #2 - Jesse says "It's not meant to be!"

8) We drive up to Milford and get the Wii at the right Walmart. 2am


Guess it was Meant to BE!


2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger BigCountry said...

It sucked because I sobered up by the time we got there and realized it was probably a bad decision. But I went ahead and made it anyway. Wii party last night with the Chamberses, Rogerses, and Dana and me was pretty fun.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Hahaha, you drunk bastards. Chambers, you're allowed to hang with these guys after your incident with the po?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home