Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bowyer vs. Stewart


Well, after intense research and long sleepless nights, I may have very well have decided on a new driver for the 2008 NASCAR season. At long last, the winner is...Clint Bowyer in the 07 Jack Daniel's car. I figure he drives a Chevy and his sponsor is booze, so how can you go wrong? I must admit though I'm having a trouble leaving my boy Stewart. I like a driver who openly curses, wrecks people, and fights. Who knows, maybe I'll get past the fact he's driving a Toyota and switch back to him midway through the season.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I think as long as you're a fan of NASCAR, that's what's important. The whole driver thing ... that just makes it better.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger TJ said...

Because - NASCAR, well, it's a state of mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home